Your Holiday in Costa Del Sol
With roughly 320 days of sunshine a year, the Costa del Sol well deserves the nickname "the Sunshine Coast”. The Costa del Sol is one of the liveliest and most cosmopolitan resort areas in the world, whose attractions range from swimming in the sea to skiing in the sierras.
For thousands of years, the people of the Costa del Sol, except when invaded or in times of war, went about their business oblivious to the concerns of the outside world. But in the last half of the 20th century that changed dramatically, when the Costa transformed itself from a collection of sleepy towns and fishing villages into the playground of the Western world. It has good beaches and the sun can be relied upon to shine nine days out of 10 almost all year round: the Costa del Sol has an average of 320 cloud-free days a year.
Our resorts in Costa Del Sol
We provide a stunning variety of Apartments for rental across Costa Del Sol. Our Costa Del Sol resorts are popular with couples and families alike and provide the perfect base for exploring all the wonders that Spain has to offer. Coming to Costa del Sol means finding beautiful landscapes, fabulous beaches, delicious food, interesting customs and traditions. Each resort comes with a variety of facilities to suit every type of holiday and budget, from luxurious spas, gyms, outdoor and indoor pools, bars, cafes and playgrounds. We hand-select our accommodation to ensure you enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay, and only chose resorts that we feel will offer you a real home from home!
New exclusive sea view apartments furnished by Scandinavian design house BoConcept and situated in privileged New Golden Mile area, first line beach and a stone's throw from world famous hotels, top quality golf courses and tennis courts.
La Duquesa, Spain
A lovely spacious living room with adjoining a spacious terrace. Two bedrooms including one with an en-suite bathroom. The kitchen is fully furnished and there is a separate storage room where the washing machine is located. The apartment is equipped to accommodate 4 people.
Vinedos del Mar
A beautiful apartment for 6 to a maximum of 8 people. Viñedos del Mar is the perfect family vacation Resort, within walking distance of the beach, the sea and all the other facilities.
Passports & Visas
Visas: If your passport describes you as a British Citizen or a British Subject with Right of Abode in the United Kingdom, you don’t need a visa to enter Spain. If you have another type of British nationality, you should check entry requirements with their nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate.
Passport validity: Your passport should be valid for the proposed duration of your stay; you don’t need any additional period of validity on your passport beyond this. This applies to the whole of Spain, including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands (Majorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera). The Spanish authorities have confirmed they will accept British passports extended by 12 months by British Embassies and Consulates under additional measures put in place in mid-2014.
Travel insurance is compulsory for all guests staying with Artemis Travel. We do not sell travel insurance so guests must make their own arrangements. Travelling without insurance is not advisable as it could cost thousands of pounds in the event of an accident or incident. We cannot accept any liability for guests who do not take insurance.
We can book your resort transfers on your behalf for an additional fee, transfers will either be by private car on mini bus dependent on numbers, and the normal wait time for airport pick ups will not exceed 45 minutes wait time.
- Malaga private to La Duquesa up to 4 persons £150 return
- Malaga private to La Duquesa up to 6 persons £200 return
- Malaga private to Estepona up to 4 persons £145 return
- Malaga private to Estepona up to 6 persons £190 return
For more information about our Transfer services, please call 01909 478946
AT A GLANCE
Languages Spoken:English, Spanish
Holiday ExtrasTravelling to the Airport by car and need airport parking?
Start your holiday in style and book an airport lounge
Start your holiday early and stay overnight at an airport hotel, plus book and pay for car parking at the hotel for the duration of your holiday.
ALL AT PRICES YOU WONT BELIEVE SAVE £S ON PARKING AND HOTELS!!
AT A GLANCE
Languages Spoken:English, Spanish
What makes Artemis Travel holidays different?
We believe in offering quality holidays to Costa Del Sol, that combine quality with flexibility and value for money.
- You can arrive any day
- You can stay as long as you like
- You can leave any day
- You choose your own flights, so you choose the price, the airport and the date
- During your stay you will be looked after by our own in resort customer service team
By choosing an Artemis holiday in Costa Del Sol, you can choose from the resorts of Estepona and Duquesa Port.
We have a variety of quality accommodations, at very affordable prices
- A range of quality Apartments
- Quality, Holiday accommodation built to live in
- Resorts with Bars, restaurants, pools, and entertainment
- A range of excursions to choose from
What's included in our prices?
All of our accommodations are priced per apartment/villa/room per night, not per person! Whether you have a party of 1 or 8, you will pay a flat fee for use of the accommodation per night.
- Your holiday accommodation will be checked and cleaned for your arrival
- On Arrival you will be met and shown to your holiday accommodation
- If you are staying more than 10 days it will be cleaned and laundered again for you
- Towels are provided (for in room use only, we do not provide beach/pool towels)
- All accommodation facilities as shown
- In resort customer service teams
- Cots, high chairs and extra beds are available (pre bookable fee applies)
- Welcome grocery pack for your arrival (pre bookable fee applies)
What isn't included in our prices?
- Extra cleaning and laundry, you can arrange this with our resort team
- Food, drinks, from the bars and restaurants
- Excursions and entertainment, talk to the resort team on your arrival